1 ½ cup almond flour
½ cup amaranth flour
½ cup arrowroot powder (or rice flour)
¼ cup cocoa powder
½ cup maple syrup (you can substitute with agave nectar)
1 spoon baking powder
1 ripe banana
½ cup (almond) milk
1 table spoon vanilla extract
1 table spoon apple cider
¼ cup grape seed oil or melted butter
- Preheat the oven at 350 F (180 C) and get ready a cupcake tray.
- Use a blender or hand mixer to puree the ripe banana
- In a medium bowl mix wet ingredients and on a large bowl mix dry ingredients.
- Blend the wet ingredients into the flour (dry) mixture with a handheld mixer or spoon until thoroughly combined.
- Use an ice-cream scoop server to put uniform amounts of batter into each prepared muffin cup.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until you insert a knife or a toothpick in the center of the cupcake and this comes out clean.
- Let the cupcakes cool and decorate with cream cheese frosting